Metal Spinning Roof Drains vs. Multiple Welded Pieces
Automated metal spinning from a certified metal spinning supplier is indispensable for producing roofing parts such as roof drains, and here are the top reasons why, below:
- It is more cost effective than multi-part drains, as the production time is significantly shorter, and there are fewer materials involved with the metal spinning process. It is also more versatile, less time consuming, and design changes are easily
- Metal Spinning roof drains also prevents any possibility of leakage from damage caused by inclement weather or improper welding of multiple pieces.
- The automated metal spinning process also allows the cylindrical roof drain component to perform in all conditions and bears no welding line, ensuring optimal strength and appearance.
This low-cost process efficiently allows you to create large volumes of cylindrical roofing components with minimal waste, and the innovative design from its tooling allows easy changes to be made to the production process at minimal expense.
Contact us or Request a Quote today to see more about our metal spinning roof drain solutions.
The 411 on Roof Drains at Metal Craft Spinning and Stamping
Over time a flat roof may collect too much water, which will cause flooding. You can easily prevent this by installing a roof drain. Roof drains are used to convey stormwater from the roof to the retaining area or the drainage sewer. Stormwater is generally received from the roof drains and moved to one of three places:
- Your city’s sewer system
- A retention pond or reservoir
- Left on the ground to naturally evaporate
Automated metal spinning can create roofing drains with a wide range of diameters as well, which is why manufacturers use metal spinning to build roofing products for all shapes, materials, and applications.
Custom Roof Drain Solutions at Metal Craft Spinning & Stamping
Roof drains formed by automated metal spinning can be made of several different types of materials, but aluminum roof drains are by far the most common option.
It is relatively inexpensive but provides solid protection against leakage, and the material allows for inexpensive, high-volume production with shorter turnaround time for your next project, no matter what your required volume.
Metal Craft Spinning & Stamping has been a premier metal spinning supplier for roof drains for commercial and industrial markets to protect your roofing since 1969, and now employs two robots fully dedicated to the automated production of these components.
This allows for quick turnaround times and high-volume orders with virtually zero deficiency kickback. For 50 years, we have offered our clients high-quality products and premier customer service.
Contact us or Request a Quote today to see more about our metal spinning roof drain solutions. Our team experts are happy to assist you!
Click Here to download our free ebook, Metal Spinning: The Optimal Choice for Your Roofing Parts To read more about the benefits of Metal-spinning for your business.